Free Diabetes Testing Supplies for People in Need
Able Diagnostics genuinely cares for the wellbeing of our customers. Through the Able Gives Back program, we set aside a portion of our inventory to make available for donations to those who cannot afford to buy their required testing supplies during the current pandemic.
If you, or someone you know, cannot afford daily blood glucose testing supplies, especially due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please fill out the request form below and we will donate to you as soon as possible.
Program Terms and Requirements:
- 1. Fill out all required information in the form below
- 2. In order to make as many supplies available to as many people in need as possible, only order the products you need and only order enough for 1 month at a time
- 3. Requests need to be submitted each month, i.e., they are not automatically sent each month
- 4. Requests are filled on a first come/first serve basis and supplies are limited each month
- 5. Donations with limited quantity. Donations are not guaranteed to always be available and the program may end at any time, without notice
- 6. Products available are: a VivaGuard Ino Blood Glucose Meter, VivaGuard Ino Blood Glucose Test Strips, and a VivaGuard Lancing Device, and VivaGuard Lancets
Note: U.S. residents only
Glucose Test Supplies, Donation Request
It’s especially important now to take good care of yourself and your diabetes to avoid getting infected and severe complications from COVID-19!
Stay healthy and stay safe!